Elite triathlete Nikki Bartlett is featured in our latest Yakult Digest sharing her advice on living a healthy, active lifestyle and how to stay in shape.
Nikki updates us on the IRONMAN challenges she will compete in during 2017, as well as giving us a roundup of her achievements in 2016.
I’m a Professional Triathlete, focusing on IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 racing, which consists of: IRONMAN: 3.8k swim, 180k bike and a full marathon; and IRONMAN 70.3: 1.9k swim, 90k swim and a 21k (half marathon) run.
“I absolutely love the sport, the people you meet and the fabulous places you visit. I’ve been a Pro athlete now for two years, and look forward to the exciting challenges ahead. I feel extremely lucky to be living the dream, and with thanks to my current sponsors, coach, family and friends, this is possible. I’ve have just had my breakthrough seasons, in my second year as a Professional Triathlete:
1. Scottish Duathlon Champion
2. 3rd Pro at IRONMAN France; Pays d’Aix 70.3
3. 5th Pro IRONMAN Barcelona 70.3
4. 3rd Pro IRONMAN Staffordshire 70.3
5. 3rd Pro IRONMAN Norway 70.3
6. 25th World IRONMAN 70.3 Championships
7. 3rd Pro at my first IRONMAN event; IRONMAN Wales”
For more information, and to follow Nikki’s on-going achievements as a triathlete, see http://www.nikkibartlett.com