Every day Inspritation Challenge
Competition terms and conditions:
- Offer open to all UK and Ireland residents excluding employees of Yakult UK and Ireland;
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without notice;
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered;
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
- There are three prizes available via the website form or email / postal entry: £500 worth of Hobbycraft vouchers for the winner, and £250 worth of Hobbycraft vouchers each for two runners-up;
- The prize value includes shipping costs;
- Republic of Ireland entrants will need to order their prize via Yakult and this will be shipped to them;
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 13th March 2016;
- The winners will be drawn and notified by 22nd March 2016;
- By entering, entrants agree that they are willing to participate in publicity and that Yakult UK Limited shall be entitled to use entrants' names, photographs, ages and regional locations (though not full addresses) in publicity throughout all media, in perpetuity and free of charge;
- By entering, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Yakult UK Ltd., Anteros, Odyssey Business Park, West End Road, South Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 6QQ.