Coconut, almond and apricot granola bars
These fruity granola bars are packed with fruit and nuts, they combine great taste with a hearty texture.
Method (makes 16 portions)
- Preheat your oven to 160ºC.
- Melt the butter in a pan and stir in the honey and brown sugar.
- In another bowl, weigh out the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Combine the buttery syrup with the oat mixture, stirring so that everything is evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-lined 20cm x 20cm baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 140g Butter
- 140g Soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 175g Oats
- 140g Dried chopped apricots
- 50g Shredded or desiccated coconut
- 50g Chopped or flaked almonds
- Calories: 204.5Kcal
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- of which sugars: 12.9g
- Fibre: 2.2g
- Salt: 0.2g
Approx. nutritional figures per bar