Mexican breakfast with flour tortillas and avocado
This is a great vegetarian breakfast which you can have on the go. It has a little bit of a kick to help you on your way.
Method (serves 1)
- Beat the egg in a jug with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the egg mixture.
- Throw in the chopped chilli and 1 of the chopped spring onions.
- Keep on a high heat and stir constantly until the egg has started to firm up.
- To serve, place a warm tortilla on a plate, top with the egg, sliced avocado, chopped tomatoes, the remaining spring onion, a few coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime.
- Roll it all together in the tortilla and enjoy!
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tortilla wrap
- ½ Avocado
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 3 Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Red chilli, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Lime juice
- 1 tsp Sunflower oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper